Using the centre:
- Clients are only allowed to use the Movement Integration studio (Pilates at the Boardroom) under the supervision of one of our recognized and qualified staff.
- Sessions shall not be extended due to the lateness of the client. Any client who has not arrived within ten minutes of the start time for a class and fifteen minutes within the start time for private sessions shall be deemed to have cancelled their session and will be charged for that session.
- All sessions paid for should be used within six months. In the event of any medical issues or other prolonged circumstances that may prevent the completion of the sessions, the member may take an extended period of time informing Movement Integration or Nikki Chrysostomou of the length of time. A doctor’s note may be required.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of a scheduled session. Sessions cancelled less than twenty-four hours in advance will be charged in full.
- Cash, cheques or internet payment only made payable to Movement Integration LLC.
- All sessions are paid for in advance.
- Movement Integration LLC, Nikki Chrysostomou are not responsible for any damage or loss to personal property brought onto the premises.
- Movement Integration LLC, Nikki Chrysostomou shall not be liable for personal injury, while on the buildings premises unless it can be proven that it relates to the wilful act, neglect or default of Movement Integration LLC, Nikki Chrysostomou.
- It is the responsibility of each customer to ensure that you are capable of using the Pilates equipment and you do so at your own risk.
- To be considerate of others at all times.
- To ensure the appropriate footwear is worn at all times, particularly when walking from the changing room to the studio and the return journey.
- No client is allowed to join a supervised session unless they have been screened first and gone through the necessary procedure in joining in the supervised session.
- There is no refund on beginner’s courses.
- If you are under the Age of Majority in California (18 years old), you must have a written letter from your legal guardian confirming it is ok for you to exercise.
1. Parties. We will refer to ourselves, Movement Integration LLC, a Company operating in the State of California, as “Movement Integration”, “we”, “us”, or “our” and we’ll refer to you, the undersigned (electronically or by hand) or person who has clicked “I Agree” to this Waiver, as “you” or “your”.
2. The Activities. You will be participating in physical exercise classes and sessions at Movement Integration. We offer sessions including floor-based classes, Pilates equipment and resistive, group classes and private sessions, which may involve but are not limited to the following activities (the “Activities”):
2.1 Flexibility training in the form of Pilates positions, body weight exercises, use of Pilates and resistive equipment for stretching and resistance exercises, strength exercises, mobility, range of motion exercises, breathing exercises, relaxation exercises, hands on work, manual release work, ground based movement and a variety of balance movements. The constant in all of these classes and sessions is that the Activities involve moving in full ranges of motion, strength training, and postural training. The Activities may involve receiving hands on adjustments from instructors, so please advise in advance if you do not want adjustments.
2.2 The Activities also apply to any in person or streaming classes which are or may be made available for online streaming and participation and storage. As these classes may be taking place outside of Movement Integration’s facilities, we need you to acknowledge that you are responsible for the safe facilitation of the Activities.
3. Equipment. In the course of the Activities, you will use a variety of equipment (the “Equipment”), which may include but are not limited to: mat, reformer, chairs, balls, straps, cadillac towers, barrels, weights, and balance equipment. Please do not use any equipment not instructed by Movement Integration staff.
4. Inherent Risks. You understand that participating in the Activities poses inherent risks, some more obvious/serious than others. These risks can result in serious harm and injuries that could change your quality of life and, in very rare and extreme circumstances, may even result in death.
4.1 Injuries include but are not limited to things like muscle tears, strains and other musculoskeletal injuries, sprains, broken bones, cardiovascular complications, dehydration, dizziness and fainting.
4.2 Exposure to and contraction of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases passed on via other participants and use of shared space or Equipment.
4.3 There are additional risks posed by participating in the Activities online, as there is no in-person supervision or space provided for you, and you will therefore need to ensure the safety of the Activities, using your judgment how to best practice them, not pushing yourself too far or attempting anything you feel unsure how to perform.
5. Affirmation of Health. By participating in any Activities at Movement Integration, you affirm that you have sought medical advice or else are certain that your health and fitness levels are sufficient to participate in movement.
5.1 COVID-19 / Infectious Disease. Amidst the current developments surrounding communicable diseases, you acknowledge that by participating in the Activities you are affirming that you are healthy and able to engage in practice and are not at an increased risk due to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases. If you are suffering from symptoms of a communicable disease or are unsure of your health and ability to practice the Activities, please consult with your doctor and we urge you not to visit our studio or participate in our Activities. We are all in this together and it is important that we follow Movement Integration requirements for social distancing, hygiene practices, mask requests, and act with kindness and responsibility towards each other in order to ensure everyone’s safety.
6. Voluntary Assumption of Risk. You have read this Waiver and understand the risks of participating in the Activities with Movement Integration. Your signature below, electronic signature or clicking 'I Agree’, and your participation in the classes at Movement Integration illustrates your voluntary participation and assumption of the risks of the Activities.
7. Release, Waiver and Indemnity. You hereby release Movement Integration LLC, and its members, contractors, employees, volunteers, agents, executors, administrators, successors, family members and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from any liability and damages arising from death or personal injuries, including the contraction of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases, however caused including as a result of Movement Integrations’s negligence, during your participation in the Activities at Movement Integration. You are releasing the Released Parties at your own risk and you agree to forfeit any and all forms of legal recourse which may be available to you, including but not limited to any form of damages, as a result of your participation in the Activities. You agree that these provisions above apply to you, your family, heirs, executors or anyone else who may be able to bring a legal action on your behalf in the future.
8. Media Release. We think you are gorgeous and would love to show you off! By being a student at our studio, you agree to grant us the irrevocable right to use your image, likeness, photographs, video content, audio recordings of you captured in our studio or that you share with us online (via your own or others posting of you) as part of our online streaming, marketing and sales throughout the world and in perpetuity. You also release us from all claims you may have relating to the use mentioned in this section. Please let us know If you ever want us to stop using an image of you.
Using this website:
- You warrant that all details you provide to www.nikkichrysostomou.com for the purpose of booking classes and/or private sessions, courses, trainings, workshops, ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a method of communicating with you. During the registration process, you must enter a valid e-mail address as a user name and choose a password.
- You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
- Movement Integration LLC reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
a) You fail to make payment to us when due.
b) You breach any of our terms and conditions.
c) Requested by us to do so. You fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information - to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
d) We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.nikkichrysostomou.com a signature on delivery.
- While Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
- While Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
- Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.nikkichrysostomou.com is with Movement Integration LLC and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If your delivery address is outside of the US, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information. Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou is not responsible for any customer custom clearance charges.
- Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou reserves the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. It may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website.
- The entire liability of Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
- By placing an order via this website you are making an offer to Movement Integration LLC, to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order.
- Your Right to Cancel (purchasing of goods only): You may cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel your order within this time, any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days.
- Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. All prices include sales tax. A delivery charge will be added to your order value.
- Special offers are subject to availability on full priced items only. Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Special offers are subject to availability and while stocks last. Special offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- We endeavour to display through this website all items in our current range. We aim to hold stock of all styles and sizes whilst a product is active. However, sometimes certain items from our collections are more popular than our forecasts had predicted. In cases such as these, availability of an item may be low or it may become out of stock and we will try our best to offer alternatives.
- In rare occasions, the availability of a product may be misrepresented on the website. When we process your order, we will inform you by email if any products you order turn out to be unavailable and where possible inform you when they will become available. If, however, we are unable to locate your item, we will offer you an alternative.
- Every care has been taken to ensure that the description and specification of our products shown on the website are correct. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
- You cannot change or cancel your order after it's been placed.
Payments & Pricing:
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit or debit card. We currently accept all major debit and credit cards except for American Express. All prices quoted on this website are shown in pounds sterling (£) or US dollars ($), are accurate at the time of publication, and where appropriate are inclusive of sales tax. Please note: we cannot split payments between debit and credit cards.
- Channel Islands orders are treated as being part of the EU and no reduction in price is made as (i) geographically and operationally they are part of the British Isles, and (ii) they are a Crown dependency.
- Movement Integration LLC uses a standard pricing policy for the UK, Europe and Channel Islands, which ensures that all of our customers are charged the same price, regardless of where they live.
- Your method of payment will be charged immediately at point of sale and you will receive a confirmation order/receipt email. If there is a problem with your order you will be notified immediately either through email or phone and if necessary a refund can be issued.
- Prices on www.nikkichrysostomou.com are in US Dollars ($) and your debit/credit card will be charged in US Dollars.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.nikkichrysostomou.com web pages are owned and controlled by Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou. In accessing www.nikkichrysostomou.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.nikkichrysostomou.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou.
- Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Movement Integration LLC, Nikki Chrysostomou nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the terms, or in negligence (whether on the part of Movement Integration LLC, Nikki Chrysostomou or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products, services or their use or resale by you.
- The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Movement Integration LLC and Nikki Chrysostomou any other associated company of Movement Integration LLC as if references to Movement Integration LLC included references to each such associated company.
- Movement Integration LLC, Nikki Chrysostomou will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to its services and products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Movement Integration LLC, Nikki Chrysostomou may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Movement Integration LLC, Nikki Chrysostomou.
- No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
- We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices and services that apply for Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou are those stated on the Movement Integration LLC Nikki Chrysostomou material.
- Movement Integration LLC, Nikki Chrysostomou will do it’s best to ensure the accuracy of all the information within this website, however we shall not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of www.nikkichrysostomou.com